We “Geo Enviro Solution” offer a broad range of Ramming Mass. Our Clients are Middle East, Africa and South India. Our offered Acidic Ramming Mass is widely used in the application for lining the iron melting coreless induction furnace. We are reckoned in the global markets for the supply of Acidic Ramming Mass, which are manufactured through supreme quality chemicals.
Granulometric Composition of Commercial Silica Ramming Mass Size Percentage :
- 4 mm to 1 mm 33 %
- 1 mm to 0.20 mm 30 %
- 0.20 mm to 0.06 mm. 17 %
- 0.06 mm & below 20 %
Our Acidic Ramming Mass is manufactured under strict supervision of qualified and experienced work force. Proper check is exercised on magnetic process to assure iron free Acidic Ramming Mass and to assure proper composition of granules according to furnace capacity.
Properties Of Quartz Suitable For Making Ramming Mass:
Quartz has a very high thermal & chemical instability and abundance, which makes it vital for diverse applications in abrasives, foundry materials, ceramics, and cements. Owing to this, Quartz finds great applications in lining of furnaces in:
- Glass Plants
- Steel Plants
This kind of Quartz has very high endurance to temperatures in boilers and furnace. Quartz plays a very important role in construction or lining of Boilers and Furnaces operated at high temperatures. With the help of its high enduring properties quartz can withstand:
- Pressure from the weight of furnace parts
- Thermal shocks
- Temperature changes
- Mechanical wear
- Chemical attacks by heated solids and liquids
- Gases and fumes
Ramming Mass also known as Acidic Ramming Mass is generally used in Core less induction of Furnaces for melting of scrap. It is excellent in purity and highly resistant to abrasion and spalling. This kind of Ramming mass is generally used as dry lining refractory in Iron and Steel industries, including all kinds of small Steel plants and foundries.
The acidic ramming mass of high quality Silica Quartz has very high density, which is vitally calcined to remove its spalling tendency in more stabilized form. During this reaction the silica compound neither expands nor contracts and becomes apt for standing high temperature levels.
We “Geo Enviro Solution” Quartz Powder Backed by our in-depth industry expertise, we offer an exclusive range of Quartz Powder. This is extracted from using best grade basic material, which are procured from reliable market vendors. They are appreciated for features like color, streak, luster, density, hardness and cleavage. They are accessed at reasonable prices.
Types of Quartz powder :
- Smoky Quartz powder :This is grey in color and is quite translucent.
- Glassy Quartz powder :This type of Quartz is bright purple in color.
- Milky Quartz powder : This is the most commonly found type of Quartz and is pure white in color.
- Snow White Quartz powder : This is the most commonly found type of Quartz in India and is pure white in color
- Quartz powder is used in making certain computer parts
- Quartz powder is used in Sandpaper
- Quartz powder is used in optical applications
- Quartz powder is used in Construction Foundry chemical
- The crystals of Quartz powder are used in clocks
- Quartz is used in the process of sandblasting in heavy industries
- Quartz powder is used in making lenses and prisms
- Quartz is used in the process of chemical industries
- Certain parts of radio and television sets are also made from Quartz powder
- Radar equipment is also made from Quartz powder
- Quartz is used in the process of electronic industries
- Quartz powder is also used in the manufacturing process of glass and welding of rods
- Quartz powder is also used in making prisms and gauges
Quartz Silica Sand
As We “Geo Enviro Solution” a reputed organization, we are indulged in offering Quartz Silica Sand. This is a chemical compound which is an oxide of silicon also known as silicon dioxide. Silica Sand is used as a prime ingredient in industrial concrete. Our silica sand is known for its purity and other attributes that are as per the client’s needs. Customers can avail silica sand from us in bulk quantity. Our range is widely used in different applications in various industries.
- Agro based chemical
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/geoenvir/domains/geoenvirosolution.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399